Our Pledge to You
- Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. It is never sold, given away, or shared with anyone, unless we're required to by law.
- We do not send promotional messages to you unless you explicitly request to receive them.
- We may send you automated emails informing you of available updates to your software.
- In order to register your Arctic Paint software, you must complete a registration form and create a user name and password. During registration you are required to give contact information (such as name and email address). We use this information to send you a confirmation e-mail and to help verify your ownership of your license key.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information with any 3rd parties.
- When you visit our website, we don't automatically collect any personally identifiable information about you.
- The cookies we place do not personally identify visitors on our website, unless the visitor is a registered user of Arctic Paint.
- We temporarily store session information, so that registered users do not have to login every time they visit the site.
- We place temporary cookies on web pages so that we can see how visitors use our website, but they do not personally identify users (we use this information to improve our website experience)
- We place a transparent tracking bug on certain web pages to track the performance of online ads placed on other websites. The trackers do not personally identify any visitors to our website. They simply tell us about the performance of our online advertising
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- When we send emails to our own registered Arctic Paint customers, we'll sometimes track who opened and who clicked. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns, and to improve our offerings to specific customer segments.
- Arctic Paint customers: if your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update your account or deactivate it in the "Account Settings" area in Arctic Paint, or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information posted on this page.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
- We use other third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing from our site. When you make purchases on Arctic Paint, we send your billing information as necessary for the third party to process your order.
Sale of Business
Safeguarding Your Information
- To protect your information, our credit card processing vendor uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure transactions.
- Arctic Paint accounts require username and password to log in. When you're finished using Arctic Paint, please click the "log out" link in the top right corner of your screen, to prevent someone from using your computer to access your account
- Account passwords are encrypted from our own system admin. We cannot see your passwords. We can only reset them.
Children under 13
- We do not knowingly provide accounts, or market to, or solicit information from, children under the age of 13.